Dinner Party Menus.
Dinner Party Delivery brings you an effortless three course dinner party menu which is fully prepared and delivered to you ready to heat, plate and serve.
Simple instructions are given for storage and heating. Each delivery comes with ingredients and allergy information. All you need to do is heat, plate and serve.
Three Course Menus.
Menus designed using seasonal ingredients and flavours but something a little different from the norm.
Rustic and Earthy – £27 ph. Order.
• Wild game terrine with pistachios, homemade chutney, poppy seed bread.
• Cornish belly pork, cannelini beans, rich tomato sauce and crispy breadcrumbs.
• Apple and pear crumble, clotted cream. V
Plant based – £25 ph. Order.
• Spiced hummus, chickpea and sweetcorn falafels, smoked chilli jam. GF
• Vegan shepherds pie with olive oil mash.
• Vegan chocolate pear cake, coconut clotted cream. Vegan GF
From the sea – £27 ph. Order.
• Hot smoked mackerel and ricotta pate, preserved lemon pickle, poppy seed bread.
• Cornish fish pie, day boat cornish fish in a rich, creamy parsley sauce, topped with buttery mash. GF
• Clementine polenta cake, rosehip syrup, clotted cream. V GF
Sides: Steamed greens and peas. Vegan GF
Slow Cooked Beef – £27 ph Order
• Chicken liver and bourbon pate, poppy seed bread, apple chutney. GF
• Slow cooked Cornish beef, stout, black treacle, thyme dumpling.
• Sticky toffee pudding, caramel apples, clotted cream.
Sides: Maple glazed parsnips. Steamed greens and peas. Vegan GF
A few salad leaves or some Cornish bread would be a great addition to accompany the starter.
Good Food = Good Mood
And boy do we need good food! We always need good food. Our menus are designed to be affordable and comforting with dishes designed to give you a happy belly.
All of our ingredients are from fabulous suppliers who our chef has been working with for 10 years, she trusts their methods, practices and loves their products.
D e l i c i o u s n e s s.
All our packaging is recyclable, even the clear windows on the kraft brown boxes and the sauce pots! Everything comes under kerbside recycling.